Westwey Club is looking for Community Crew Member to join the team!
Our Community Crew Members promote the image and spirit of our communities and embody the professionalism and passion of our company mission. Crew members build relationships with members and within the greater business and nonprofit community. They are warm and friendly, foster a sense of community daily, and consistently provide a high level of customer service.
Some responsibilities include:
• Maximize the quality of the experience of each member, visitor, and user
• Serve as a tour guide for potential members or visitors. Have a good understanding of our coworking structure and policies and procedures.
• Close new member prospects, including inbound inquiries and from sales funnels
• Onboard and orient new members
• Foster inclusivity within the space, in interactions with and between members, and by maintaining community rules and norms
• Manage daily space operations as well as any vendor and support services required
• Be on call for member emergencies that may arise
• Provide technical support for shared technology, systems, and WIFI
• Event creation and execution
• Ensure equipment and supplies are always adequately stocked
• Perform opening and closing procedures as needed
• Perform mail and package receiving, sorting, and delivery
• Maintain a clean and organized establishment at all times by implementing daily and hourly cleaning protocols
• Keep all supplies full and organized throughout the day
• Ensure building maintenance and cleaning needs are met daily
• Execute directives and meet shifting priorities
• Work in teams to accomplish goals
• Execute meticulous daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
• Communicate in an effective and professional manner with community members, clients, and outside organizations
• Display a willingness to assist with special projects
• Other tasks and projects as assigned based on need
• Communicate messages and feedback directly to Aurelius Coworks team in an effective manner
Above all else, providing members with an exceptional experience is our biggest priority. An upbeat, helpful attitude is key in this role. Our crew members can solve problems on their own and work in a strong team environment.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Experience in customer service
• Competency in understanding and responding to diverse populations
• Ability to diffuse difficult situations and use judgment aligned with company expectations for professionalism
• Ability to maintain company and member confidentiality
• Strong initiative, work ethic, innovation, ability to adapt to change, and entrepreneurial spirit
• Proficiency in using common business software and social media as well as ease in learning new software and systems
• Ability to learn software and technology as well as provide members with basic technology needs such as printing, network connection, HDMI setup, etc.
• Desire to learn and grow
• A desire to give back to the community
• Reliable daily transportation is a must
Please apply by emailing [email protected]